National Broadband Network: Regulatory Reform for 21st Century Broadband—Submissions
The Australian Government sought views on options for reforming the existing telecommunications regime to make it work more effectively, particularly during the transition to the National Broadband Network, through the Regulatory Reform for 21st Century Broadband: discussion paper.
Submissions in response to the discussion paper closed on Wednesday 3 June 2009.
The Department reserved the right not to publish any submission, or part of a submission, which in the view of the Department contained potentially defamatory material, or where it considered it appropriate to do so for confidentiality or other reasons.
Submissions received included:
- Bevan Ramsden (PDF, 31.5 KB)
- Blind Citizens Australia (BCA) (PDF, 34.6 KB)
- Brad Chellew (PDF, 139.3 KB)
- Brisbane City Council (BCC) (PDF, 136.4 KB)
- Business Council of Australia (BCA) (PDF, 137.6 KB)