Submissions received for the Convergence Review open call
The following individuals and organisations have agreed to the online publication of their submissions to the Convergence Review. The submissions period for providing comment on the discussion papers for the review is from 6 July 2011 to 28 October 2011.
Discussion papers are available on the Convergence Review landing page.
- Australasian Performing Right Association and Australasian Mechanical Copyright Ownersâ€™ Society (PDF 0 Bytes)
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation - Supplementary submission (PDF 144.0 KB)
- Copyright Advisory Group, Ministerial Council on Education, Early Childhood Development and Youth Affairs (PDF 62.9 KB)
- Northern Territory Department of Natural Resources, Environment, The Arts and Sport - Attachment (XLS 68.5 KB)
- Institute for a Broadband-Enabled Society and Communications Alliance - Content Regulation in the Digital Economy (PDF 1.3 MB)
- Institute for a Broadband-Enabled Society and Communications Alliance - Principles for the Convergent Environment (PDF 2.2 MB)