Clever Networks projects have made a significant impact on hospitals and health facilities across regional, rural and remote Australia by improving service delivery and reducing costs.
Broadband applications have improved health services by allowing the transmission of electronic medical records and images, enabling remote diagnosis and treatment and providing professional support and development for health workers.
The following health projects received Clever Networks funding:
- CDM-Net: A Broadband Health Network for Transforming Chronic Disease Management
- Clever Health: A program of Risk Reduction in the Grampians Region
- Hunter New England—Clinical Outreach Program
- Enhancement of Telehealth in Western Australia
- Greater Southern Area Health Service Clinical Outreach Program
- Greater Western Area Health Service Clinical Outreach Program
- Loddon Mallee Virtual Trauma and Critical Care Unit
- North Coast Area Health Services Clinical Outreach Program
- Scope Connect
- Livewire (previously called Starlight Digital)
- Virtual Care@TAS Program