Submissions in response to the ‘consultation draft’ for the Digital Economy Future Directions Paper
A 'consultation draft' of the digital economy future directions paper was released in late 2008. The consultation draft aimed to identify the themes and suggestions that will inform the action plan of the future directions paper. The consultation draft sought targeted input on specific implementation steps for maximising the benefits to Australia from the digital economy.
Submissions to the paper were due by 11 February 2009 and those that were received have now been reviewed. Those submissions for which permission was received by the Department for public release are available below.
Please note: Submissions are listed alphabetically by publication name.
- Australasian Performing Right Association APRA Australasian Mechanical Copyright Owners Society AMCOS (PDF, 889.3 KB)
- Business Information Systems, Faculty of Economics and Business, The University of Sydney (Word, 79.0 KB)
- Copyright Advisory Group of the Ministerial Council on Employment, Education, Training and Youth Affairs (PDF, 106.6 KB)
- Government of South Australia Department of Further Education, Employment, Science and Technology (PDF, 132.1 KB)
- Government of South Australia Department of Further Education, Employment, Science and Technology Attachment (Word, 444.5 KB)
- Telstra Attachment - Joint submission 1 Telstra, Verizon business, Internode, iinet, Optus and Westnet (Word, 295.0 KB)
- Telstra Attachment - Joint submission 2 Telstra, Optus, Verizon, Unwired, Google, Westnet, iiNet, Internode (Word, 1.0 MB)